Thrively is a company that has partnered with us to help students find and explore their strengths and their passion.
Passion is not a luxury; it’s a necessity. I’m partnering with Thrively to make sure we provide passion access to parents, students, and teachers. Thrively is a strength-based enrichment platform that helps children understand their genius and find opportunities to apply that genius.
You can use Thrively in your classroom to:
- Show your students their strengths & soft skills with their free 30 minute online questionnaire.
- Introduce career ideas and show your students what it takes to pursue those pathways.
- Encourage students to create a Digital Portfolio to track their memories and accomplishments throughout school. Come college application time, they’ll have a list of their achievements at the ready.
- Access Sparks, a collection of websites that open within Thrively, so you can learn coding, read the news, see reading lists, and even go on a virtual field trip, all on one platform.
- Recommend classes or camps that can help a student pursue a passion and stay engaged outside of school. You can also connect with their parents through the site, so parents can see their children’s Strength Profiles and your activity recommendations.
Sign up for free and bring strengths to your classroom.